Q.

Pls tell me the growth of Reliance Power Diversified - Dividend Mutual Fund from Jan2007 till date

About: Mutual Fund: Reliance Diversified Power Sector Fund

Asked by Girish, 03 Aug '08 11:51 am

1.

Mutual fund will return good result after long term, so keep in the investment.
Advant ageOFSIP
Answered by Indu, 06 Sep '08 04:25 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

Do you know that the brokerage can eat up a large chunk of your trading profits? Do you know u can get a trading terminal on your monitor just like that of broker with rates of many shares fluctuating real time with red and green tickers. If you are with ICICIDirect, HDFC Securities, IDBI or any other broker, u need to cross check the brokerages that you pay and the savings u can get by shifting to a cheaper brokerage. Call me to open an account with the second largest broking company in India offering the GUARANTEED LOWEST BROKERAGES. Being a franchisee owner, i can offer even lower rates than what you can get from their head offices. Call for a personal visit and demo if u r in Bangalore. At other places too, I can liaise to get your Cheapest brokerage Accounts with NO ANNUAL MAINTENANCE CHARGES EVER. Call me (Indrajit) at (09342704696) or email me at KRISHAVINVESTMENTS@YAHOO.CO.IN. with your contact details, telephone number etc.
Answered by I Dutta, 03 Aug '08 09:06 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Learn these investments are not of short term nature and in case of dips if you have more money invest again the best investment is through SIP requir..more