Q.

I hav 4yrs baby, (sesorian Case) after that i m nearly 90 kgs and 5ft 5 in tall, tried several ideas but cant continue for a long period pls suggest me how can i loose weight, please look after my daily routine
wake up at 6.00 busy in kitchen : 6-8
then prepare baby for school/husband for work and clean home 8-8:45,Take a meal include 9:001/2 cup dal 1 bowl large rice
1 cup curry then go to office milk tea 12:00
3:00 breakfast includes momo or some other thing availabe in resturant 9:00 meal as moring 10-11 go to bed after reading my daily routine pls suggest qty of food and ex plan

Asked by babita thapadhungana, 11 Aug '08 11:19 am

1.

Simple way to reduce weight ,if you are not gaining any weight now is to cut your every intake by 25%. you will loss 750gms to 1kg perweek. If that does not happen then you have to consult a good physician ,because there may be some thyroid problem.
Answered by Josna, 26 May '09 02:26 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

HI!
Make sure you go for brisk 30 minute walks atleast 5-6 days a week. This will help to start burning off the fat.
Here is a sample meal plan for you to follow based on your routine-
6:00 am- Bowl of cereals with skimmed milk, egg white (boiled/poached)
9:00 am brunch- Roti & vegetables OR wholegrain sandwich
12:00- Tea with skimmed milk & a nutri-bar
3:00 pm- Bowl of fruits sprinkled with nuts OR raw vegetables with a low fat dip
6:00 pm- any low fat snack
8:00 pm- Soup & salad. (you can make a thick dal soup & a channa salad if you want an indian style meal) Make sure you keep a 3 hr gap between dinner & bedtime.
Answered by Brinda Sapat, 11 Aug '08 01:21 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

Momo is the best
Answered by Anand Agarwal, 17 Nov '09 12:43 am

(0)
 (0)
4.

Your weight problem has nothing to do with your child. There may be two reasons - a thyroid disorder or bacterial infection in your intestines that promtoes fat cells in your body. The danger is that you can become diabetic, develop arthritis etc.
The best solution is to use Transfer factors, which are now available in India. They modulate our immunity and correct health problems. This will help you to lose weight. In fact until the problem is not corrected, any amount of exercise or dieting may not be of much help.
The suggestions given by Brinda Sapat are good. They may help you also. From your existing diet pattern I can only suggest that you change from polished rice to semi-polished rice or brown rice. This is more nutritious, gives fiber and is not fattening. You can also include curd in your diet as it helps to maintain bacterial balance in your intestines. Contact me if you need any clarifications or call me on 09391314428. You are having a tight schedule and I salute you fo ...more
Answered by jayshankar menon, 11 Aug '08 02:01 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

You have made good choices but why so much of SBI. They dont have a very good history of managing market slides.You have 2 sector funds, Reliance powe..more

Answered by Sandeep Chowdhry