Using your phone's internet browser
go to:
Click and drag this link to
the Home icon in your browser.

I have income through consultancy (TDS through Form 16A), salary (Form 16), dividends and house property. Which ITR form I use? I am an individual and both ITR-2 and ITR-4 look equally applicable, though the latter is very complicated and has one too many irrelevant data fields in my case.

Asked by R Seshadri, 19 May '08 04:37 pm
  Invite a friend  |  
  Save  |  
 Earn 10 points for answering
Answer this question  Earn 10 points for answering    
4000 characters remaining  
Keep me signed inNew User? Sign up

Answers (1)


In your case Itr-4 is applicable
Answered by saurab, 15 Dec '09 01:11 pm

Report abuse
Not Useful
Your vote on this answer has already been received

Ask a Question

Get answers from the community

600 characters remaining