Using your phone's internet browser
go to:
Click and drag this link to
the Home icon in your browser.

I have completed diploma in cse.But i have arrears.Now i want to study 12th in biology group.Is it possible?

Tags: careers, education, biology group
Asked by mani vijay, 24 Dec '12 07:23 pm
  Invite a friend  |  
  Save  |  
 Earn 10 points for answering
Answer this question  Earn 10 points for answering    
4000 characters remaining  
Keep me signed inNew User? Sign up

Answers (1)


It seems to be possible.
Answered by anantharaman, 24 Dec '12 07:25 pm

Report abuse
Not Useful
Your vote on this answer has already been received

Ask a Question

Get answers from the community

600 characters remaining