Using your phone's internet browser
go to:
Click and drag this link to
the Home icon in your browser.

I have called to the North Zone Department of SEBI and also send a mail. But no help has been received from their end

Tags: money, relationships, sebi
Asked by Pranab ratna, 23 Nov '12 01:46 pm
  Invite a friend  |  
  Save  |  
 Earn 10 points for answering
Answer this question  Earn 10 points for answering    
4000 characters remaining  
Keep me signed inNew User? Sign up

Answers (1)


If you have any grievance, put it in writing with your signature. Only then,the authorities will act.
Answered by Francisco, 23 Nov '12 01:49 pm

Report abuse
Not Useful
Your vote on this answer has already been received

Ask a Question

Get answers from the community

600 characters remaining