Using your phone's internet browser
go to:
Click and drag this link to
the Home icon in your browser.

I have bought a voltas split a.c. 2 ton on 3072012 a.c. is not working properly i have complaint to the dealer,voltas custmor care, but there are no response yet, pls tell what can i do? can i go consumer court

Tags: money, relationships, consumer court
Asked by manoj katta, 25 Jul '12 12:22 pm
  Invite a friend  |  
  Save  |  
 Earn 10 points for answering
Answer this question  Earn 10 points for answering    
4000 characters remaining  
Keep me signed inNew User? Sign up

Answers (1)


Definitely you can approach consumer court. It is not even a month old & very well under warranty period.
Answered by Gypsy, 25 Jul '12 12:25 pm

Report abuse
Not Useful
Your vote on this answer has already been received

Ask a Question

Get answers from the community

600 characters remaining