Q.

Which vehicle you like to ride/travel and do you have any pleasant memorable journey associated with riding/travelling in it?

Asked by Muktha Radhakrishnan, 03 Jul '09 01:00 pm

1.

Memorable/fun filled journey so far i had was in a bullock cart 4 years ago to attend a wedding. it was new, full of energy through a mud road in middle of hush green paddy field or something similar. i drive, travel lot but this ones the most memorable! so i'd like to know how it'd be to ride a bullock cart!
Answered by Kalyani, 03 Jul '09 05:40 pm

(2)
 (0)

2.

I have had several pleasant long distance train journeys but I had heard of Amtrak Railways in the US and a particular track down the California Coast a 200 mile absolutely straight track running along the sea and it was my dream to experience it. It realised when I was on holiday in the US I travelled from San Jose to Oxnard by train and witnessed the sea travelling with us so to say. These trains are double decked and smooth with a cafetaria and the Railway staff waiting on you. Although I have had several travelling experiences this one I can categorise as the most memorable one as I had longed for this that I would one day do it and I got the opportunity to do it.
Answered by gem mina, 03 Jul '09 02:42 pm

(1)
 (0)
3.

Yahh I hve a scooty...I always enjoy riding on my scooty..bt mostly in Rainy season..Itzz so much fun :)
Answered by Sonal Patil, 03 Jul '09 01:06 pm

(2)
 (0)
4.

Yes i have a bike nd in rainy season we go on a long drive with my hubby..in the fields...nd enjoyed the every moment of life
Answered by sone, 03 Jul '09 01:01 pm

(1)
 (1)
5.

I just love travelling. Most journeys by road to any hill station is beautiful especially when you are climbing up the winding roads and as the air gets clearer and colder. I have been to quite a few hill stations and loved most of the journeys, be it to Ooty and Kodaikanal in the south, or Darjeeling, Shillong or Mussoorie in the north or Matheran and Mahabaleshwar near Mambo. Last year I visited Chandigarh and we went for a day trip to Kasauli which is only about one and a half to two hours drive from Chandigarh. On the way we stopped over on the road side and all one could hear was the noise of the wind swaying the trees. I grew up in Mumbai, actually on the outskirts of Mumbai, as my father who is an engineer worked for a petrochemical company located on the Thane-Belapur road which is called the industrial belt, and we lived in a company colony nestled at the foot of the hills. If you were going to Pune you would pass by the factory and our colony. The whole country side there was ...more
Answered by blue ocean, 04 Jul '09 07:41 pm

(1)
 (0)
6.

Hi Muktha, I like this question of travel.Travel is something which people in olden times did.They were mainly wanderers who used to wander from place to place in search of food and water.It is the desire in people to travel which had helped them to travel to unknown horizons where they happened to discover new contries and contents. The first man from West was a sailor Vasco de gama who landed India was on Kappad beach in Calicut .Behind him came countires one after another who built colonies and thus western people and culture came into existance in India.The real enjoyemnent of travel can be read in Marco Polo 's book of travel .Today people travel a lot.Travel and Tourism business had flourished a lot in every state and country.During every season we can see holiday makers in our towns ,cities and villages.
Answered by Rachana, 03 Jul '09 11:27 pm

(1)
 (0)
7.

I love traveling in any vehicle be it a car or a bus or a train or an aeroplane. I used to travel a lot with my parents in during my school days and after passing out from college. As for my family we had a long tour of Goa and Mumbai in 2005. I enjoyed the long train journeys very much.One such journey was to Shillong in Oct,2000. There were nine of us travelling in my brother-in-law's(devar's) Matiz Car. My husband drove while I sat beside him with my then 5 year old sharing my seat and my then 2 year old daughter sitting ans sleeping on my lap. At the back were my brother-in-law, his wife, their then 5 year old daughter and then 1 year old son and a young man who went with us.All of us except my husband felt sandwiched in the small car but all of us laughed at our own predicaments and sang and laughed all the way to Shillong. So we did not feel the discomfort due to our lighter moods. Even today whenever we recount that journey we all laugh. On the way back, we sent the young man in ...more
Answered by Mitali Choudhury, 03 Jul '09 01:20 pm

(1)
 (0)
8.

Tata safari - in costal kerala / karnataka.
Answered by Bestvision, 03 Jul '09 01:02 pm

(1)
 (0)

Q.

Answered by jameel ahmed