Q.

I have asked many times the PROs of Modi to explain his Development Theory that makes him Development Icon in India and in Globe. But unfortunately none has given me a single statement on his Development Theory and not even Modi stated anything when Star news anchor asked him in one of the function.

This compelled me to Explore Modi's Development Theory, which I will place one by one.

Subsequently, I will explore what made Shinde to give a statement on Hindu Terrorism. What exactly is Hindu Terrorism.

I will further expedite Why Modi is taller than RSS / BJP.

In due course

Tags: india, terrorism, bjp
Asked by Sharmila Bose, 05 Feb '13 08:51 am

1.

Do u think these people are answerable to a common citizen like you, in theory may be yes, but in practical such things dont happen and who ARE YOU and what r u that they HAVE to reply to you when they have not bothered for activists like arvind kejriwal and anna, where do YOU stand , madam
Answered by iqbal seth, 05 Feb '13 09:00 am

(3)
 (1)
2.

Let , all here in Q & A start from a common point- "Ordinary MIDDLE-CLASS lazy-addicts"
It would be absolutely idiotic to expect a POLITICIAN, CELEBRITY, SPORTSMAN , BUSINESSMAN & SELF-EMPLOYEDS etc. to be here at this forum !
Answered by Kanai Chakraberti, 05 Feb '13 10:01 am

(0)
 (0)