Q.

I have an email account on rediffmail. I am using a computer which is also shared by other users. On this computer I opened my email account on rediffmail. After entering my password I failed to uncheck the box saying keep me signed in (uncheck if on shared computer). This happened only once. After this whenever I go to sign in to open my email account on this computer, the password appears automatically. This enables other users to access my email account without my knowledge. Please guide me how to cancel auto appearing of password while opening the email account.

Tags: account, rediffmail, users
Asked by dilipv, 07 Dec '12 01:44 pm

1.

Click on Tools, Internet Options.and delete browisng history. If you have a programme such as CCleaner installed in the computer, run it once and clear all browsing details. CCleaner is a free download from download, com and is a very useful programme which you can run say evey week.
Now when you log on to rediff.com for your e mail, uncheck the box for keeping you signed in. Click on Settings appearing below your ID at the top right side of the page. Click on Change Password, and change your password. Click on Save Changes. Please remember your new password and dont check the box to keep you signed in whenever you log in with your ID.
Answered by Reader Writer, 07 Dec '12 02:07 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

You need to delete browsed History & Password now and it will never appear.
Answered by ajay, 07 Dec '12 01:45 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Answered by shrikant dubey