Using your phone's internet browser
go to:
Click and drag this link to
the Home icon in your browser.

I have 100 shares of Recron Synthetics. I believe it has merged with IPCL which in turn merged with Relicance industries. Can anyone let me know how to get the RIL shares which is due for me.

Tags: money, relationships, shares
Asked by Hariprasad, 20 Jan '10 05:18 pm
  Invite a friend  |  
  Save  |  
 Earn 10 points for answering
Answer this question  Earn 10 points for answering    
4000 characters remaining  
Keep me signed inNew User? Sign up

Answers (1)


Write to registrars of Reliance industries along with photocopies of the shares held with you. the adress is as below

Karvy Computershare Pvt Ltd
46 Avenue 4, Street No.1
Banjara Hills
Hyderabad - 500034
Answered by iqbal seth, 20 Jan '10 05:27 pm

Report abuse
Not Useful
Your vote on this answer has already been received

Ask a Question

Get answers from the community

600 characters remaining

Related Answer


Just visit for best answer for your stock querys...more

Answered by monica singh