Q.

I am having demat account with ICICI Bank Client ID 13627747.Mr.K.subramanian DBC/sub-broker of ICICI web trade having office at Tirunelveli cheated me by collecting huge amount for purchase of shares and credit the same to my demat account cited above. But till date shares were not credited to my demat a/c. I came to know He has cheated not only me but many with full support of ICICI. I complained the matter to ICICI grievances cell customer service Head Mr.Anirudh Kamini, Andheri (East) Mumbai on 9/9/2007.
but No reply/ response from ICICI, Shall I take up the matter with BCSBI for justice

Tags: office, huge amount, a
Asked by PONNAMBALAVANAN, 07 Oct '07 02:21 pm

1.

just launch a police FIR
Answered by arvind, 07 Oct '07 11:46 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

Hope you have retained the copies of the complaint preferred by you to the grievance cell of the bank. The same may be relevant in the future if the matter blows out into a litigation. You may also bring the matter to the notice of the regional and head office of the bank to keep them posted of the developments and forward them copies of the complaint made before the grievance cell which has not been acted upon till now. Since you say that others have also been cheated as you have been it would be worthwhile for those cheated to get together and enbloc approach the authorities including the banking ombudsman if you dont receive a favorable response from the bank.
Answered by syam kumar, 07 Oct '07 02:37 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

kindly post yr complaint with the grievence cell of NSE/BSE and SEBI
Answered by MEENA IYER, 22 Feb '08 11:51 am

(0)
 (0)
4.

Who, on the earth, is going to go through so long a question and reply it ?
Answered by Maya Rani, 07 Oct '07 02:40 pm

(0)
 (0)