Q.

Rediffmail is totally failed- like delayed delivery mail bouncing no POP acess, infact no customer complain response , I suggest all to switch to other mail addresses , as rediffmail is a total headache.

Tags: money, rediffmail, technology
Asked by RAM KRISHAN, 07 Feb '12 10:25 am

1.

The site is currently undergoing maintenance work. Some or other problem is being faced by many users like you. The Inbox does not open is the major complaint. Those having a single mail ID are the worst hit as they are unable to attend to the mails. Let us hope that normal services are restored by the Management at the earliest and bring back the smiles on the faces of the users of this site.
Answered by Dharmarajan, 07 Feb '12 10:25 am

(2)
 (0)
2.

I agree with you in toto. My account is locked by them and even after complaining from my son's email (as I have only 1 identity) they do not even bother to reply. I tried ringing them up at Mahim No. but is always busy. Please let me know what to do. I am not trying another service but what about old mails?
Homai
Answered by homai gazdar, 10 Mar '12 10:56 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

By Simon JacobsonWould the world be any different if you werent born? Do you wake up in the morning feeling like you have an important role to play in..more

Answered by Balveersingh Lodha