Q.

I had 2 marriage my 1st husband died and I had a son from that marriage after some yrs I was again remarried I said to my present hubby before marriage only that he has to accept my son if he wants to marry me he readily agreed but now after marriage his attitude toward my son has changed I have son from this marriage though financially he is providing all amenities to my elder son but emotionally he is attached more to his own child my husband did not allow my elder son to sleep with us at night he says he is already 5 years old but my elder is very sacred to sleep alone should I divorce hi

Tags: marriage, sex, money
Asked by Agony Aunit, 04 Jan 08:54 am

1.

Find a balance this is not the reason to be divorced
Answered by Admn, 04 Jan 08:56 am

(2)
 (0)
2.

Then u give all the love and affection to ur children as we cant force some one who lied in the beginning
Answered by BINDAS BOL, 04 Jan 11:02 am

(1)
 (0)
3.

Ugly minds of most men take shape only after they getting achieved what they wanted earlier. Though this is not uncommon, what is least expected of him is equal justice to both, which should not disturb your kid and you, but when it happens, you need to re-think on the whole issue. Seek the advice of your parents and elders in such matters before jumping into hurried conclusions, which may spoil the future of both you and you child....!
Answered by Dil Se, 04 Jan 10:21 am

(1)
 (0)
4.

No you cannot be so harsh.if you feel husband is not biased make your elder son stay with your mom and dad.its not your husband fault it is your ex who is responsible for it
Answered by common sense, 04 Jan 08:59 am

(1)
 (0)
5.

How can u expect him to love street childs; send this earlier son to good Hostel and u take care ; before remarrying it was to b planned and resources checked,
u work for him and present son the way u can.
Answered by alok khatore, 04 Jan 09:42 am

(0)
 (2)
6.

One needs to adjust in such situations
Answered by anil garg, 16 Jan 06:11 pm

(0)
 (0)