Q.

Hi i am 36 year old (male) my sperm count is zero & fructose is negative please suggest proper
medicine i am form mumbai maharashtra

Tags: mumbai, year, money
Asked by MOHAN, 23 Feb '10 05:24 pm

1.

Do please consult a doctor
Answered by anil garg, 24 Feb '10 12:00 am

(0)
 (0)
2.

Take clomid also called Clomiphene citrate which could increase the chances of TTC.Humans have a limited ability to metabolize fructose (fruit sugar). Fructose is metabolized differently from other sugars. A fructose load leads to accumulation of fructose-1-phosphate in cells, which may partially deplete intracellular ATP levels in susceptible individuals. Decreased cellular ATP causes disturbances in protein, DNA and RNA synthesis, interferes with cyclic AMP formation, and reduced ammonia detoxification. Elevations of lactate, uric acid, and triglycerides may result with implications for gout and cardiovascular disease. Several forms of hereditary fructose intolerance have been described.but you can avoid fructose malabsorbtipn.by
Answered by Kishan, 23 Feb '10 05:42 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you," declares the LORD.

Bible.com
8 I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go;
I will counsel you and watch over you.
Psalm 32

God blessed Noah and his sons, saying to them, "Be fruitful and increase in number and fill the earth. 2 The fear and dread of you will fall upon all the beasts of the earth and all the birds of the air, upon every creature that moves along the ground, and upon all the fish of the sea; they are given into your hands. 3 Everything that lives and moves will be food for you. Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything. Genesis 9

Answered by manof God, 23 Feb '10 05:25 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Answered by Kishan