Q.

I dont have anything to do in my life Qna is everything for me.why ?

Tags: relationships, entertainment, news & events
Asked by Valiente Nahu, 30 Jan 11:41 pm

1.

Hey mate, yeah people who commit suicide are scared of it, i spose some arnt but what happens is there troubles out weigh there fear.',
Like people who suffer terminal illness, the death seams a better option to life.
Ive been suicidle since eight, i got a feeling thats the way im ganna go though im not selfish and consider that my family have raised me from birth and even if it doesnt seem like ity family feel your pain tenx.
Imagine raising a child to have your child commit suicide!
It takes more than one life, in reguards to your drinking there is usually a reason behind it, like bordom or depression.
Most people dont want to die but they are troubled, you need to find positive soulutions to your troubles and work through them because there are many good things in life.
Answered by Mickey, 30 Jan 11:41 pm

(1)
 (2)
2.

Thankfully I have many things to do in my life and QnA is just my time pass ;-P
Answered by valiente nahu, 30 Jan 11:42 pm

(1)
 (3)
3.

Thankfully I have many things to do in my life and QnA is just my time pass ;-P Hey mate, yeah people who commit suicide are scared of it, i spose some arnt but what happens is there troubles out weigh there fear.',
Answered by Sunny, 30 Jan 11:43 pm

(1)
 (1)