Q.

What is a smile? Do we understand the importance of a smile only when it is denied?

Tags: relationships, arts & culture, religion & spirituality
Asked by Dimpi, 07 Aug '10 05:16 pm

1.

Smile is a manifestaion of unknown and known / calucualted and uncalculated expressions. There are different reasons and different effects of smile. But I like to concentrate on the smile you referred to while asking this question. The loving acts of a generous heart always bring about happy outcomes through an unadulterated smile. This cools the mind - pacifie the heart - encourages or motivates to achieve the target - inspires to be courageous - endorses and even denies. When she smile, not only do I feel happy, but also I bring a ray of light into my life - I understand the meaning of lfe - I get the reason for remaining alive - do the best - achieve the hardest target - cross th hardest hardle - win the most difficult situation ... if she does not smile ...!!! please don't provoke me to imagine that scenario... I will not find any reason to live. I think you are interested to know who is she???
Answered by Titu Sha, 08 Aug '10 01:32 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

A smile is a facial expression formed by flexing the muscles near both ends of the mouth.[1] The smile can also be found around the eyes (See 'Duchenne Smiling' below). Among humans, it is an expression denoting pleasure, happiness, or amusement, but can also be an involuntary expression of anxiety, in which case it is known as a grimace. Smiling is something that is understood by everyone despite culture, race, or religion; it is internationally known. Cross-cultural studies have shown that smiling is a means of communicating emotions throughout the world.[2] But there are large differences between different cultures.[3] A smile can also be spontaneous or artificial. Everyone has at one time in their life smiled, and it is not something we have learned, but more of a natural reaction to a positive experience.
Source: google search
Answered by anil garg, 04 May '11 06:39 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

Smile is an instant expression of the immediate STATE OF MIND. There are different types of smiles:
1) True smile, genuine smile ,innocent smile, social smile come from the heart, and will normally last for a few seconds.Face will glow covering the whole face,the eyes ,like mirrors of the mind, will reflect happiness of the mind. In most of such cases,the wrinkles in the skin,near corners(outside) of the eyes may look like bird's legs(long fingers of crow, for example).The skin near the eyes/eyelids may shrink slightly upwards or downwards .The cheeks will lift upward with the mouth corners,moving up out.Inshort face will look round and glow

Answered by Divakaran Athrampatta, 07 Aug '10 07:27 pm

(0)
 (0)
4.

Yes we understand it only when denied.
Answered by Jazz, 07 Aug '10 05:33 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Future of Satyam is not at all good. Earliest posible exit will be better . Otherwise you will have to wait till valuation of the assets is done by th..more

Answered by Danendra Jain