Q.

Even with foreign pilots and new aircraft, Air India is in the dumps. This tragic accident in Mangalore will pull it down further?

Tags: travel, india, education
Asked by mohanbirsingh ghura, 23 May '10 08:04 pm
Answer this question  Earn 10 points for answering     Map Successfully AddedAdd Map

1.

In news paper..... ATC clears plans to land four miles from touchdown, Weather clear, visibility 6km, Pilots report no Problem..!! than,,, Plane lands 2000 ft beyond the touchdown zone on Runway24,..Than,,, Pilot loses control of the aircraft, Some surviors hear a loud sound, which they think a bursting Tyres.,. than The plane overshoots the 90 m safety area of the runway....The plane crashes, in to a wall at the far end of the runway and breaks into two, Eight passengers in rows 7,17,21 and 23 jump out.!! finally.. Aircract catches fire and explodes 158 ppls die.!! very sad news really
Answered by Oberoi, 23 May '10 08:19 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

No.I don't think so.Until and unless the real cause is not known, we can't say anything, right now!!!
Answered by gkr, 23 May '10 08:07 pm

(1)
 (0)
3.

It is mainly the systems at fault
not the pilots--indian or foriegn
Answered by anil garg, 08 Sep '10 01:11 am

(0)
 (0)
4.

The Serbian Capitan trained in JAT academy, which is top notch no doubt but in commercial pilot training institutes- u get trained only for situations where things go status quo. And Capitan Aluwalliah was no joke either. BUT.....

Even the best commercial pilot training regimen in the whole wide world train pilots on how to make a proper approach and a proper landing- and they do this with deadly efficiency. However, commercial pilot training courses and regimen are dangerously void of crisis handling- ala what to do when things go wrong.

This is why I always maintain that commercial pilots- ALL OF THEM- be drawn from the AIrforce branch. If I was COmrade General of India or somethin' I would only permit pilots who have flown Coffin On Wheels aka MiG-21- to fly commercial aircraft.

Answered by A Moin, 25 May '10 08:38 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Mr.Singh, afterall you bought it like me expecting big.. I find samsung is like Korean dog meat..stinkyand foul.. it takes almost 10 mts to throw even..more

Answered by Vaasu Jagannathan