Q.

Is it Better to invest in Akruti City Stock? Last three trades are in Lower Circuit. I think It will Be better to buy @ a level of 200-300

Asked by dsgogoi, 01 Apr '09 12:39 pm

1.

Akruti is a Bombay based realty company. Here are some facts about company. Company is well concentrated in building related projects and also western part of Maharastra (Around Bombay). These two facts make t a risky investment because of little diversification. This is well reflected in their financial numbers of last quarter, their revenue came down by 75%. Their revenue will not able to cover interest cost (revenue 48 Crore, interest 50 Crore). Now one can understand the severity of problem. Second from the perspective market cap, which is very high, more then 6500 Crore. I am not sure why it is so high, i could not figure out why. Might be they own a land bank, but in todays market it is difficult to value those land bank. If one goes to http://www.askkuber.com/Kuber/jsf/SC/ExploreCompany.jsp [^] and search for companies in Construction industries with Market Cap more then 1000 Crore, and after that compare DLF, Unitech, India Bulls and Akruti they are the costliest. Also i saw ...more
Answered by subodh joshi, 01 Apr '09 01:22 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

DLF is best
Answered by Anand Agarwal, 03 Nov '09 01:16 am

(0)
 (0)
3.

It is GOLD. People should jump head over heels to invest in such a company. If you miss this chance, you might never get a chance to EARN in the next two decades. LOL...I don\'t even know to laugh or cry over such naive assumptions. And this, after 50 of my own warnings as well as my fellow poster\'s who have dissected the company in threadbare details. Well...You Too Shall Learn, So, Why not the Hard Way...GO ON...BUY..BUY...BUY...& ENJOY....
Answered by Ramesh Chordia, 01 Apr '09 01:53 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Akruti is a Bombay based realty company. Here are some facts about company. Company is well concentrated in building related projects and also western..more

Answered by subodh joshi