Q.

Sir,
My son is studying in class VII. please guide me as regards admission in super 30

Seema Sharma

My email id is
seema_712@rediffmail.com

Tags: money, sir, education
Asked by seema, 27 May '11 12:49 pm

1.

Super 30 is an Indian educational program that started in Patna, Bihar, India under the banner of 'Ramanujan School of Mathematics', by Anand Kumar. Established in 2002, the program selects 30 meritorious and talented candidates each year from economically backward sections of society and trains them for the IIT-JEE, the entrance examination for Indian Institute of Technology. Time Magazine has selected mathematician Anand Kumar's school - Super 30 - in the list of Best of Asia 2010. Super 30 received praise from United States President Barack Obama's special envoy Rashad Hussain, who termed it the best institute in the country.. Newsweek Magazine has taken note of the initiative of mathematician Anand Kumars Super 30 and included his school in the list of four most innovative schools in the world.Anand Kumar has been awarded by top award of Bihar government Maulana Abdul Kalam Azad Shiksha Puraskar in November 2010.
Answered by vinola parekh, 27 May '11 12:54 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

Q. Who is eligible for Super 30?
A. The eligibility is the same as that for IIT(JEE), but the students should have poor
financial background.

Q. How can I join the Super 30?
A. You have to qualify the test.

Q. When is the test held?
A. In the first or second week of August.
Answered by anju chauhan, 27 May '11 12:51 pm

(0)
 (0)