Using your phone's internet browser
go to:
Click and drag this link to
the Home icon in your browser.

My name is Rajesh, i am married since 7 year,
There is problem with my marriage life. Even i and my wife dont want to leave
each other. But due to interfereance from her family now we are saperated. She wants to come
back, what makes her stop, i could not understand.
My son is with me.

Please guruji help me in these regards.
my details are as below.

NAME: Rajesh
TOB:10:15 approx.
Place: Kelia vasna, gujarat

NAME: Amita (wife)
Place: bavla, gujarat

Asked by rajesh, 11 Nov '08 08:02 am
  Invite a friend  |  
  Save  |  
 Earn 10 points for answering
Answer this question  Earn 10 points for answering    
4000 characters remaining  
Keep me signed inNew User? Sign up

Answers (1)


Mr. Rajesh apni personal life ki problems yu publically discuss karne se solve to nahi hongi.. haan kayi log aise jarur mil saakte hein jo faayda uthane ki kosish kare. ye problem koi astrologer solve nahi kar sakta.... ye ap dono husban wife ke bich ki baat hai ise khud dono mil ke solve karne ki kosish karo.
Answered by Latika, 11 Nov '08 08:06 am

Report abuse
Not Useful
Your vote on this answer has already been received

Ask a Question

Get answers from the community

600 characters remaining

Related Answer


Hello sir ba to baat ho gyi hai... aap to sirf number lena chatey hai... mainey mobile set bhi lena hai..more

Answered by Jaspal dhunna