Q.

HI sir,
my name is kiran . i am very much interested in pursuing my education in UK for my M.S
I will be completing my engineering , correspondence (REGULAR) in ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION by September from .JRN Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University ,which is a (naac accredited university with B++ Rating )

I have a dream to do my M.S in UK.the only thing which is worrying is ,will the universities in UK give permission for me to do MS , are there any universities who can help me out .
waiting for a positive responce from you sir, hope i will get a ray of HOPE

Asked by D kiran, 31 Aug '08 05:58 pm

1.

Which city do u live? there r many agents or consultancy offices in mega cities, or small cities who help u get student visa as well as work permit 4 education in abroad so that u can both study as well as work.
Answered by Dhara Parmar, 31 Aug '08 06:01 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

Kiran,
Thomas is 100 % correct,
You bettr opt for USA and that too for MS, where you'll get a five year visa and work permit too leading to green card.
OR better take consultation of www.sundlassconsultants.com and ask for Kanwar
Answered by jatt singh, 01 Sep '08 11:23 am

(0)
 (0)
3.

Hi Kiran,
I am not sure why u choose UK, I took the same wrong decision 2 years back and came here but ofcourse to do mba.
Ok coming to the point, If u want to study in a university then u need to attend the sessions held in december in india as the september intake is finished. u can go to many consultancies like studyoverseas.com and many more like that in ur area. They should never charge u anything as the universities will pay them. But make sure that u r not joining a college as colleges never teach u anything and u will not get any opportunities after that.
Good universities in London are, London Metropolitan university which is the biggest university of UK, Greenwich University, University of East London which u can consider as the worst university of UK and City University.
So I think this info will help you. But have atleast Rs. 10lks ready in your account.
All the best...
Bye.
Answered by Thomas Edison, 31 Aug '08 06:06 pm

(0)
 (0)