Q.

Hi All ,

I am looking for a Plan for my Childs Education , where I can contribute upto 75,000 per year and my contributions are invested in equity . I looked at lot of plans , where the entire value of the fund (built with investing my premium) after maturity (say 15yr)is given in monthly / yearly installments , but not as a lump sum amount . Can someone please let me know , if there is a Plan which can invest my premium in equity/ money market and then at the end of 15 years give me the entire value of the fund (but not in yearly/monthly installments) . Thanks

Thanks again
Sekhar

Asked by sekhar, 06 Aug '10 10:24 pm

1.

Sir it might be a good idea to start with fixed investments in debt. Ideally one can do the following
-house
-fixed income like fixed deposit, or some child scheme that gives you tax benefit
-then Equity through SIP in index investing systematically
hdfc top 200 is one of the best plans, please check if they have a monthly SIP option. Am saying this because the fund manager Prashant Jain is one of the best.
However please double check what I am saying and don't start first with equity but with fixed income investments
Answered by suppandi, 06 Aug '10 10:33 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Yes, its 100% safe, I am Soumen Banerjee, B.Com, (Email: souban2007@gmail.com (M) 9831221525 / 9088668329 an authorised agent of Alchemist One of the ..more

Answered by Soumen Banerjee