Q.

I am thinking of investing in mutual fund please suggest me some good short term schemes?

Tags: money, mutual fund, good short
Asked by mohit jagannath, 06 Feb '12 11:20 am

1.

Hey!! There are many different types of short term investment schemes available such as equity fund, money market fund and fixed income fund. Each offers you a certain risks and rewards. You have to figure out which would best suit to your portfolio. Some of the short-term investment plan you can opt for is in Equity fund, investment is made in fast growing companies which can be sub-categorizing in growth fund. Second option is Money Market Fund, it falls in short term debt-instrument, usually investments made in treasury bills. It will be the best place to fix your money though you will not get good returns but you do not have to worry about losing your principal amount. I would suggest you to take help from your financial consultant and take the process ahead. In addition, you can also checkout with the financial house such as Reliance Mutual Fund, DSP Black Rock and others and accordingly decide.
Answered by siddharth Paliwal, 06 Feb '12 11:21 am

(0)
 (0)