Using your phone's internet browser
go to:
Click and drag this link to
the Home icon in your browser.

Answers related to 'i-am-staying-in-a-rented-house-at-wankaner.-i-am-paying-5000'


A vacant house is NIL . You can claim the interest repaid as negative income from the house.... more

Answered by RANJAN KARNAD, 13 Jul '09 05:52 pm

Ask a Question

Get answers from the community

600 characters remaining
Latest results for 'i-am-staying-in-a-rented-house-at-wankaner.-i-am-paying-5000'
new results. To see, click here.