Using your phone's internet browser
go to:
Click and drag this link to
the Home icon in your browser.

For last two years P.F. withdrawl of A/C no:- HR/FD/8527/144 of Mrs Ananya Ambaly not received WHY ?????. Total paper submitted in the P.F. Office at Gurgaon.

Asked by NANDAN AMBALY, 21 Oct '08 11:27 am
  Invite a friend  |  
  Save  |  
 Earn 10 points for answering
Answer this question  Earn 10 points for answering    
4000 characters remaining  
Keep me signed inNew User? Sign up

Answers (1)


You make a complaint to the concerned Regional provident Fund Commissioner of the Employees Provident Fund Organisation as well as the Central vigilance Commission.
Answered by Kannan, 21 Oct '08 01:20 pm

Report abuse
Not Useful
Your vote on this answer has already been received

Ask a Question

Get answers from the community

600 characters remaining