Q.

I am looking for a good moisturizing cream that I can use. My skin tends to get very dry and scaly and I am hoping to use a good moisturizer so it can become soft and smooth.

Tags: health, beauty & fashion, moisturizing
Asked by vidhi jain, 07 Nov '12 05:38 pm

1.

The weather and other external factors can play havoc with your skin. Your skin is at the risk of losing its natural oils and moisture. This is primarily why your skin becomes scaly and dry. It is important to give your skin the care it deserves. At Kaya Skin Clinic we stress very strongly on taking care of your skin and protecting it from harsh external factors. With the help of our products you can protect your skin and ensure that it stays smooth and remains protected. The Anytime Moisturizing Cream, offered by Kaya Clinic, is suited to give your skin the care it needs. The cream contains Jojoba Oil and is very light and gently on your skin. It ensures that there is less loss of water from your skin. The advantage of the anytime cream is that it can be used on all types of skin.
Source: www.kayaclinic.com and www.lovetohome.com
Answered by leena kamkar, 09 Nov '12 11:42 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

Simple Nivea or Ponds cold cream or Emami or any other famous brand available in your place
Answered by MsRachanaMenon, 07 Nov '12 05:41 pm

(0)
 (0)