Q.

King Akbar ke darbar ke Nav-Ratna kaun the aur unki kya veeshetayen thi ???

Asked by asha sharma, 15 Jan '09 09:36 pm

1.

AKBAR KE DARBAR KE NAV RATN ISH PRAQKAR HAI :
(1)Abul Fazl : He was the chronicler of Akbars rule. He authored the biographical Akbarnama, which was the result of seven years of painstaking work. He documented the history meticulously, giving a full and accurate picture of the prosperous life during the monarchs reign. His account also shed light on the brilliant administrative capacity of the Emperor. (2)Faizi) He was Abul Fazls brother. He was a poet writing verses in Persian. Akbar had enormous respect for this genius and appointed him as a tutor for his son. His famous work is called Lilabati, on mathematics. (3)Mian Tansen : He was a classical singer of unparalleled fame. He was born a Hindu in Hindu family, near Gwalior to Mukund Mishra, who was a poet himself. He learnt music from Swami Haridas and later from Hazrat Mohammad Ghaus. He was a court musician with the prince of Mewar and later recruited by Akbar as his court musician. The prince of Mewar was said to have been hear ...more
Answered by drdinesh sharma, 16 Jan '09 04:02 pm

(2)
 (0)
2.

Abul Fazl, faizi, tansen, birbal, todarmal, man singh, abdul rahim khan-i-khana, mullah do pyaza, fakir aziao din.
Answered by Shikha Aggarwal, 15 Jan '09 09:39 pm

(1)
 (1)
3.

Song " Jalate hain jishke liye...." Based on Raga Jaunpuri, Music by S. D. Burman & of film SUJATA in 1959.
Answered by dev, 17 Jan '09 02:09 am

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Hi, Deepak Mishra.This is simha from chennai. I Finished My B.E In Chennai only.I want to take WHM visa. Can u help me in this regard. As this WHM Vis..more

Answered by ravi karna