Q.

I want to be a pilot. i completed my 10+2 education with commerce faculty then can i apply for being pilot. and also tell me where can i apply ?

12 Feb '07 11:51 am

1.

Yes,but not good job prospect wise
Answered by anil garg, 26 Jul '13 07:59 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

You need to be at least 16 years old to begin training as a pilot. After you complete your training and obtain your license, you can join as a pilot and work your way upwards.
A promotion to the position of captain/ commander can come after about eight to 10 years of service. In a private airline, you may take only half this time, since the flying hours that a pilot puts in here are much higher.
Air India is now trying to recruit pilots fresh from college to meet its growing demand. It is in the process of being merged with its domestic counterpart, Indian (formerly Indian Airlines). After the merger, the fleet size of the airline will be over 120 planes.
The new airline will need at least 500 pilots over the next three years, which is why the national carrier is picking up BSc students fresh out of college. Students who pass the airline's pilot aptitude test will be offered training abroad.
Answered by krishna chandrashekhar, 16 Feb '07 12:27 pm

(0)
 (0)