Q.

I am C. K. Morris, 38 years. I have to be guided by the divine message conveyed to me. The nature of Jesus, whether man, god, or man- god, does not help me at all in solving the problems which I face every day. What I need as a human being is a detailed heavenly message that instructs me on how to behave. I looked into the message conveyed in The New Testament, and I found it a very poor message. The New Testament does not help much; nor does it offer much guidance, in the first place.

My curiosity led me to read The Holy Quran of Islam. Upon comparing The Holy Quran to The New Testament,

Tags: relationships, god, help
Asked by TRUTH SEEKER, 23 Nov '13 03:51 pm

1.

Upon comparing The Holy Quran to The New Testament, I have found out that The Holy Quran gives full guidance on matters of worship, faith, ethics, what is right, what is wrong, penalties, death, Hell, Paradise, the Day of Judgment, business, trade, peace, war, man and woman, marriage and divorce, life and death, inheritance, parents and children, and all the major concerns of man. It is a perfect book, indeed. In fact, the title of the book, i.e., The Holy Quran, means the book to be read.

I personally advise everyone to read The Holy Quran, the book revealed by God to Prophet Muhammad originally in Arabic, but now you can find translations in all the important languages of the world, especially in English and French. If you do not read The Holy Quran, you miss the truth, lose a lot, and alienate yourself from your Creator.
Answered by muslimah, 23 Nov '13 03:53 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

Divinity is not one man's domain. There are several holy men and women who attained divinity and tried to help the ordinary humans through their revelations. Their teachings if observed in right sense and spirit does help the humans.
Unfortunately many of the followers of such holy souls now say "my god is better than yours", "I am better than You"... this egoism has diluted the divinity of many religions and now they have reduced to a social constitution dealing with marriage and divorce and other trivial human issues.
Answered by pichku tube, 08:36 am

(0)
 (0)
3.

Answered by History Sheeter, 26 Nov '13 09:39 am

(0)
 (0)