Q.

Sir,I have taken ICICI bank Home loan in 2007.At that time the EMI was 16750/-The floating rate of interest was 9.5%.After that he incresed to 17900/-after few moths 20000/-and recent is 21900/- I have asked question to them if rbi reduced the repo and crr why you are charging so much to me.?
They are telling me that frr is different and plr is different .Now they are charging me 15.5% plr.iF i WANT TO CHANGE IT TO 10.5% THEN i HAVE TO TAKE ONE icici PRU POLICY AND SWITCHING FEES.

wHAT SHOULD i DO?

Renukadas

About: Switching your home loan lender? Read this first

Asked by Renukadas Prabhakar Deshmukh, 09 Feb '13 10:30 am

1.

May be you needed to clear the reasons for increases when they took place
may pay switching fees if overall the interest is lower
Answered by anil garg, 04 Mar '13 12:40 am

(0)
 (0)
2.

First they will provoke u to take this and that then the trouble stars ,and this way our banks work sir,so try to talk to higher authorities of the bank
Answered by babu rao, 09 Feb '13 11:07 am

(0)
 (0)
3.

This ICICI has cheated me also and I have sent a lawyer notice for which they have not yet replied. As per terms and condition the tenure was only 240 months but without our knowledge they have increased the tenure to 580 months and so far I have repaid 7.50 lakhs taken loan of 12.68 lakhs . Now the present outstanding is remain the same. When asked they say that the totol EMI of 7.50 lakhs appropriated towards interest.
Answered by jameel ahmed, 09 Feb '13 10:37 am

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Better Transfer your loan to SBI. if you stay in pune mail me at rahul_2bhadra@rediffmail.com. M n hlc wth SBI..more

Answered by rahul bhadra