Using your phone's internet browser
go to:
Click and drag this link to
the Home icon in your browser.

I am a permanent (8th year running) central government employee ( a geologist). For past 2 year I am highly fed with my present job. After much RnD I found that I need acourse from Harvard (Kennedy school of Governance) and want to do a job with United nations development programme in the field of poverty alleviation and women's emancipation. Any body undergone such type of transition please let me know. I want to know im thinking in right direction or not or its a day dream only. How to get into Harvard. How much financial burden I would have to face.

04 Apr '08 11:53 am
  Invite a friend  |  
  Save  |  
 Earn 10 points for answering
Answer this question  Earn 10 points for answering    
4000 characters remaining  
Keep me signed inNew User? Sign up

Answers (1)


Visit their website & find all the answers of all your questions about annual fee & procedure etc.
You can do part time job also, to afford your fee.
Answered by $UBHA$H, 08 Apr '08 12:34 pm

Report abuse
Not Useful
Your vote on this answer has already been received

Ask a Question

Get answers from the community

600 characters remaining