Q.

I am a fan of sanjay dutt and I admire his carefree attitude...though sometimes verging on careless behaviour. The law of the land demands that he pays d price for his negligence. The law must apply equally to all irrespective of one's status in life. Sentiments and love must not be allowed to intervene in the functioning of the judiciary...Being a law student I say becoz der is no end to making exceptions no matter how well deserved, but that surely would be the end of justice...Your views?

Tags: relationships, sanjay dutt, end
Asked by Farhaan, 25 Mar '13 11:18 am

1.

Very candid views. But it is a debatable point with opinion varying from person to person.
Answered by Good Citizen, 25 Mar '13 11:42 am

(1)
 (0)
2.

No doubt the law must be same for all and sanjay must be pulle dup in accordance to law. but the punishment is to given to stop crime and not the criminal. that way sanjay in the past 20 years had been good and has not indulged in unlawful activity. so looking at his past 20 years , he can be forgiven
Answered by Ataur Rahman, 25 Mar '13 11:21 am

(1)
 (0)