Using your phone's internet browser
go to:
Click and drag this link to
the Home icon in your browser.

I am working in a CPSU and my wife in State Govt.Is there any Govt Guidlines (or Swamy's Handbook) which will help us in getting same place of posting or to the nearest location?

Tags: travel, relationships, education
Asked by Jubin Sarma, 22 May '10 10:44 am
  Invite a friend  |  
  Save  |  
 Earn 10 points for answering
Answer this question  Earn 10 points for answering     Map Successfully AddedAdd Map
4000 characters remaining  
Keep me signed inNew User? Sign up

Answers (1)


If there is any office in nearby area where you dwell, your wife can write to her official for to transfer her in your city and there is an act regarding the matter which can be asked with any law guru on the different sights here free of cost.
Answered by ajay, 22 May '10 10:47 am

Report abuse
Not Useful
Your vote on this answer has already been received

Ask a Question

Get answers from the community

600 characters remaining

Related Answer


Nice to hear that. Wish you the best...more

Answered by Good Citizen