Q.

I am a B.Sc Chemistry graduate and an MBA Marketing post-graduate. I have about 6 years experience.I have been trying relentlessly to look for a job which sends me for a overseas assignment.
But no hope at all. My cousin brother is less younger than me got into IT and he is now going to US for assignment. I feel happy for him but I am extremely dejected today as someone who is less than age of me from my family is going to US.Please advice.i am not jealous of him.

Tags: chemistry, mba, relationships
Asked by Nilesh Vijay Shirgaonkar, 12 Jan 01:04 pm

1.

You have not mentioned in which area your 6 years of experience belongs. There are many marketing jobs that are based in Dubai, Kuwait and other Gulf countries. Have you tried for any of these? You must identify an International Company to join who have Offices all over the world and in such companies, overseas assignment does come. There are plenty of marketing jobs in the Insurance sector; have you tried this segment. Only after studying your detailed resume, one can conclude where you lack in marketing yourself for an overseas job.
Answered by M Shankar, 12 Jan 01:59 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

Don't compare with the job of your bro. The IT sector is different from business. The i.t. people have to work as labourers in US while the manager of business sector meet tough competition with the local candidates.
Answered by Om Shrivastava, 12 Jan 01:10 pm

(0)
 (0)