Q.

At age 38 and having hypo- thyroidsm ,how can i reduce my weigth and maintain it.what should be my diet ?
i am working person and have active life. job ,home,children pl.guide me

Asked by surili bist, 27 Feb '09 02:47 pm

1.

This is an immunity disorder. The production of enzymes and hormones in the body is controlled by the immune system. When the immune system is out of balance such problems occur. Take Trifactors of 4life. Many have got excellent results quickly. It is a natural product made by the immune system for the immune system. It is a modulator of the immune system and causes no side effects. Your TSH values will come back to normalcy quickly and so will your weight. You will find diets to be of no help until your TSH levels become normal. Mail me at hyd_shankar@rediffmail.com for more details.
Answered by jayshankar menon, 28 Feb '09 08:09 am

(0)
 (0)
2.

U can take aurvedic medicines from Baba Ramdeo Patanjali Yog Shivir local unit of ur town / city. If not known pl mention ur town / city .
Answered by sk singh, 27 Feb '09 04:07 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

Please dont look for any allopathy treatment , In Homeopatghy its curable. also be regular in Pranayam , you can learn it from TV
Answered by rajgaddar, 27 Feb '09 02:56 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Renuka Sushil its good to walk but its depend upon situation. always its great to walk but better after having food and about your lower back pain an..more

Answered by latif sheikh