Q.

Is ICFAI University blacklisted?

Asked by Vishesh, 20 Oct '08 11:07 am

1.

NEWS FLASH

ICFAI University Complaints - Cheated by ICFAI University
Review all ICFAI University complaints
ICFAI University
Posted: 2007-11-20 by Vandana Sharma [send email]
Cheated by ICFAI University
My name is Vandana sharma on 25-May- 2007 I got enrolled into an MBA program from ICFAI under enrollment number MBA2095481. My situation went bad and wanted to discontinue the program... on 20-May-2007 i wrote them stating that wont b able to continue this... but they denied stating that u'll have to continue this as I've signed the contract... what contract are we selling education... i am from a very poor family and cannot afford to continue further studies... but who understands... I paid Rs. 10000 as advance payment and for remaining fee I opted for EMI payment of fees of Rs. 4323/month for 18 months. I had one cheques at the time and the sales guy from ICFAI forced me that that particular day was the last date and told me that I can give one cheques for Rs 77,814, as a ...more
Answered by Indra Datta, 20 Oct '08 11:12 am

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Dear Dheeraj,Your annual earnings are Rs. 2,76,000. In the coming financial year, if you save upto Rs. 1,00,000 in 80C investment schemes then you can..more

Answered by keshav singhal