Q.

How can i apply for miss india 2009 contest AND what the last date of resisteration.

Asked by suneel patel, 03 Nov '08 05:53 pm

1.

Miss India 2009 Training, Pune, India Call 9823156193 Are you competing in a national level beauty contest? Have you ever wondered "what exactly can I do to improve my chances in a program with so many contestants vying for the same title?" Have you ever asked yourself "How can I stand out from the crowd? If so, you have come to the right place! The Tiara Beauty Contest Training Program is run by Pageant Coach Ritika Ramtri Kumar who has trained several Femina Miss India, Gladrags Megamodel, Haywards 5000 Mr India, Grasim Mr India, Gladrags Manhunt and Gladrags Megamodel winners. She was also the trainer for Vivel Miss Kerala 2008 and is the National Director for Miss Intercontinental 2008, which was held in Poland earlier this year. Ritika has also judged several prestigious beauty pageants like Mr and Miss Pune Times, Boat Club May Queen and Poona Club May Queen. Ritika Ramtri Kumar is also credited with coaching the Mr /Miss Pune Personality, RSI May Queen a ...more
Answered by MADHUBALA PATIL, 11 Nov '08 07:28 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

Are you Mr suneel or Ms suneel?
Answered by Anoop Pandey, 03 Nov '08 05:55 pm

(0)
 (0)