Q.

In history, great men have come from humble levels.
During the Indo-Pakistani War of 1965, Hazare was posted at the border in the Khem Karan sector. On 12 November 1965, Pakistan in an air attack, and all of Hazare's comrades were killed; he was the only survivor of that convoy. It was a close shave for Hazare as one bullet had passed by his head.[ He was driving a truck. This led him to dwell on the purpose and meaning of life and death. He came across a small booklet titled "Call to the youth for nation building" by Swami Vivekananda. He never looked back after that.

Tags: relationships, karan, call
Asked by QueSera Sera, 17 Aug '11 09:53 pm

1.

I tend to agree with Moin. I find a sort of confirmation bias where Anna Hazare is concerned.

People use the widest of brushes to paint everything. Its either black or white.
Answered by RAJAN MHAMAI, 17 Aug '11 09:59 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

Great soldier and a captain. We salute him and wish him live long to take India forward free of corruption
Answered by saranathan Narasimhan, 19 Aug '11 02:05 pm

(1)
 (0)
3.

Bro Hazare is a GREAT GEM of a guy but I simply can't agree w/ his agendas promoting prohibitionism. AS it is there aren't that many activities 2 do in India.....except in cities. If u live in village or town, life is BORING as HELL. Only way villagers enjoyed themselves traditionally was to get high at night under a campfire and listen 2 mystic tales.

HAzare has said that if 25 percent of women vote 2 ban a crtain vice, it should be banned. Then won't this promote black market, which is the mother of all corruption?????

I dunno bro, I don't see how prohibitionism comes into the act of nation building. A nation should be aplace where people work hard, be loyal etc., and most of all- HAVE FUN.I am OK with ALL his objectives except prohibitionism.

Prohibitionism is a religiously inspired dikat, and has no place in a secular nation like ours.
Answered by A Moin, 17 Aug '11 09:57 pm

(1)
 (0)