Q.

I am planning to buy a fully loaded high-end new premium mid-sized car.
I have two choises.
1. Honda City Vtec
2. Ford Fiesta.
Which one do you advice and why?

Tags: advice, ford fiesta, high-end new premium mid-sized car
Asked by Balakrishnan Natarajan, 12 Mar '08 05:15 pm

1.

I would like to suggest Honda City VTEC, as it is better in terms of handling and performance. It provides a good cabin space and boot space. En suited with Water-cooled 4-stroke SOHC 16V in-line 4-cylinder engine, the car generates maximum power of 106bhp@6800rpm and gives a maximum torque of 13.5 kg-m @4700rpm. The car has benchmarked its top speed at 170kmph. The mileage delivered by this car is 11kmpl within the city limits and gives around 16-17kmpl on the highway. The car easily accommodates 5 people in all, the rear seat are comfortable as the front seats. The car easily glides over the rigid surface as the rear suspensions consist of McPherson strut with stabilizer and the front suspension comprise of Independent strut, trapezoid link. To get clearer insight go for a test drive.
Answered by Zeus, 08 Apr '08 10:14 am

(0)
 (0)

Q.

The toyota pirus, it's a hybrid car simillicar to civic but look's more like amodel from an old sci fi movie like "backto the future" kinda..more

Answered by simon waaras