Using your phone's internet browser
go to:
Click and drag this link to
the Home icon in your browser.

Hello maim i am a tulika bhattacharya & i want to say that my father had lost since 14.08 2006 & he was a worker of rail depatrment he was posted in gorakhpur (carraige waigan shope) then i had informed in a railway depatment & i had also informed in police staition but they could not search my father after some year i got a final report from a police station after that penssion have started we could not get a job so please maim i want to say that i want my father' s job on compassion ground its a request of my mother & i also. so please accept my request.

Tags: job, money, careers
Asked by tony, 11 Jan '10 04:22 pm
  Invite a friend  |  
  Save  |  
 Earn 10 points for answering
Answer this question  Earn 10 points for answering    
4000 characters remaining  
Keep me signed inNew User? Sign up

Answers (1)


I think if the the man does not returen after 7 years he is considered dead so it is difficuklt bnow till they confirm that he is really no more
Answered by krish, 11 Jan '10 05:02 pm

Report abuse
Not Useful
Your vote on this answer has already been received

Ask a Question

Get answers from the community

600 characters remaining

Related Answer


Be quite and wait for mood to normalise..more

Answered by rajan