Q.

How To Exercise Freedom of Speech ?
one of my friend trying to cross my right ;- ) now what to do ?

Tags: freedom, friend trying, exercise freedom of speech
Asked by jaya, 26 Jan '12 11:10 pm

1.

If i allow you to say whatever you wants..it would be the freedom for you..and you can say anyting..

if i am not allowing you...you can say anything against me.....that is what...Freedom of speech for you and me...

accordingly you can apply for the world.
Answered by harpreet, 27 Jan '12 06:53 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

Freedom of speech is the freedom to speak freely without censorship. The term freedom of expression is sometimes used synonymously, but includes any act of seeking, receiving and imparting information or ideas, regardless of the medium used. In practice, the right to freedom of speech is not absolute in any country and the right is commonly subject to limitations, such as on libel, slander, obscenity, incitement to commit a crime, etc.

The right to freedom of expression is recognized as a human right under Article 19 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and recognized in international human rights law in the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights (ICCPR). Article 19 of the ICCPR states that "[e]veryone shall have the right to hold opinions without interference" and "everyone shall have the right to freedom of expression; this right shall include freedom to seek, receive and impart information and ideas of all kinds, regardless of frontiers, either orally, in wr ...more
Source: wikipedia
Answered by ambuj kumar, 26 Jan '12 11:12 pm

(1)
 (0)

Q.

The INDIA constitution must be the largest one compared with the constitution of the U S A , However ,the U S constitution is more global in amplitude..more