Wht is the diffrence between notebook and laptop?
1. In 1982, when the first laptop and notebook computers were introduced, they were two different products. Laptop computers were created to allow all the power of a desktop in a portable package. High powered and with much the same hardware as a desktop, older laptop computers were somewhat bulky. In contrast, original notebooks were built for extreme mobility, and their design was stripped down to make a small light unit to carry. They had smaller displays; less dynamic sound and graphics; and less powerful capabilities and hardware than a laptop.
Advances in Technology
2. As hardware advances have made equipment faster, better and more compact, the difference between a notebook and a laptop have nearly disappeared. More ...more
1. Ultralight. Less weight is better.
2. 4 - 5 hour battery life.
3. No internal floppy drive.
4. Minimal graphics subsystem.
5. No internal DVD or CD system.
6. 12" - 14" TFT screen.
7. Low profile (thin).
8. Integrated modem and network connection. ...more