Following Requirements for G1 with Google
* Gmail account and data plan required--
* 3.1 mp camera, no video recording--
* No stereo bluetooth (A2DP)--
* One touch access to: Search, Gmail, Maps,--
* Calendar,Youtube,Google Talk--
* Dimensions: 4.6 x 2.16 x 0.63 in Weighs 5.6 ounces 480320 65K color screen--
* 5 hour talk time, 130 hour standby time--
* Expandable up to 8GB--
The new Google phone, known as G1, is his long-awaited debut on Tuesday in New York, officially marking the arrival of Google's big-stakes game of global wireless. The device will not be available until October 22, but buyers can pre-book T-Mobile's website.
Your vote on this answer has already been received
T-Mobile is a mobile network operator headquartered in Bonn, Germany. It is a subsidiary of Deutsche Telekom and belongs to the FreeMove Business alliance.
T-Mobile is a group of mobile phone corporate subsidiaries (all under the ownership of Deutsche Telekom) that operate GSM and UMTS networks in Europe and the United States. The "T" stands for "Telekom." T-Mobile also has financial stakes in mobile operators in Eastern Europe. Globally, T-Mobile has 101 million subscribers, making it the world's sixth largest mobile phone service provider by subscribers and the third largest multinational after the United Kingdom's Vodafone and Spain's Telefnica. T-Mobile USA is the fourth largest wireless telecommunications network in America after AT&T, Verizon Wireless, and Sprint Nextel.