Q.

How to transfer the lien amount to savings account in online sbi??

Tags: savings account, lien amount, online sbi
Asked by srinivas, 29 Jul '09 12:29 am

1.

There are two things in SBI trading a/c. One is DP Lien and other id Fund Lien. BP lien tab is used to transfer money from saving ac to trading a/c and Fund Lien is used to transfer money from trading a/c(i.e. lien amount) to saving a/c.

Follow the steps below to transfer the lien amount to saving account
1. Log in to www.sbicapsec.com
2. Log in to your on line trading a/c by giving id, trading password and log in password.
3. Click on Fund Lien tab (normally at the top right of the page).
4. Select the bank a/c (normally sbi saving a/c) and in the fund type choose unmark from the drop down.
5. In the amount head put the amount that you want to get back to your saving a/c.
6. Click on submit. It will open a window asking for authentication to log in to your sbi online saving a/c.
7. Give the password and log in to the a/c and then just click confirm button.
8. Thats it. You are done.
Answered by malay biswal, 21 Dec '09 03:07 pm

(5)
 (0)
2.

Lien amount is the minimum balance required to maintain your Bank account. In any case if your account balance go below the lien amount, the bank will charge for it. For zero balance accounts, lien amount is not applicable.
You can check this with your bank statement. :)
Answered by rahul dharmarajan, 06 Jan '11 12:40 pm

(0)
 (2)
3.

Hi,
I have unmarked some amount on first week of Feb from sbicaps, but that money hasnt gone back to the savings ac yet. but the amount was deducted from my lien interface. when i checked with sbicaps, they said its released but blocked by the home branch, when I checked with the branch they informed me that there is no lien amount. what kind of situation is this, the money already gone from my lien, but hasnt gone back to my savings a/c. what to do nd how to resolve this issue. Thanks
Answered by Liyaj, 06 Mar '13 09:50 am

(0)
 (1)
4.

Hello.
Sir, to my knowledge a amount called lien is a security against some loan or gurantee service given to you by the bank.in suxh case i dnt think it is possible to transfer the same amount .
Answered by sagar jagadish bhusad, 29 Jul '09 01:49 am

(0)
 (1)