Q.

I am 52 years having a meager salary of Rs. 20000/- per month. I have two children studying in 12th and 5th class. I have lot of free time available. Will any body will suggest me any income generating scheme/programme which I can adopt from home or in district Srinagar (J&K) so that I can increase my income to overcome the financial problems please.
regards

About: Money

Tags: sex, money, relationships
Asked by mubashir bhat, 08 May '11 01:01 pm

1.

If you have online trading account. I shall trade on your behalf in cash equity intraday and return shall 1% or more, If you are interested please call on +918826531980.
Ranjeet
Answered by nishant, 09 May '11 09:30 am

(1)
 (0)
2.

If you have free time A great opportunity for you. Free registration here. I am also earn up to 10,000 through typing job. For more information visit this
http://freetypingjobs.co.in/?refby=13031068482
Source: http://freetypingjobs.co.in/?refby=13031068482
Answered by Sona, 16 May '11 03:24 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

I will not suggest the stock market or forex market at this stage. There are some internet jobs I beleive which pays reasonably you will have to do a lot of research on the net for that. You could also look at translation jobs if you are proficient with a couple of languages. Or i would suggest learning a new language-german, japanese or italian-there are translation jobs available online for that. www.bullseyeconsultancy.blogspot.com
Answered by Vasanthi Emmanuel, 09 May '11 10:19 am

(0)
 (0)
4.

First of all, think what you love to do and then look for ways to earn money in it. If you have your own a garden or farm land, you could start farming in it, if you don't want to sell your vegetables, you can consume it, thus saving expenses. Simon's suggestions are also very good. If you are an outgoing person, try becoming an insurance agent or loan processing agent etc. I am sure there are many opportunities for these in J&K. If you are internet savvy and willing to take some risk, try something like forex trading (you can trade 24/7/365 days in forex) or stock market...even 1000/- in this can work miracles if invested rightly.

Do let us know eventually what you decided to do, it would help others.

All the best
Answered by Prasad Rediff, 08 May '11 10:52 pm

(0)
 (0)
5.

Sir ji u shud definately work for 8 hours a day.. try for different kinds of jobs, u will surely start earning 10,000 to 20,000 within some time. but dont waste ur time as free. do some kinds of work. also u can spend ur savings in some kind of investments or small business.
Answered by Bops, 08 May '11 02:40 pm

(0)
 (0)
6.

Yup agree to shrinivas 1st 20,000 is not a meager salary , 2nd if you have free time you could start tuition's for kid's , for teen's or for college goer's, you have the option of starting some small distributor ship for maybe BRITANNIA BISUCIT'S or like BERGER PAINT'S a lot of companies won't even be having an office in J^K , look for a partner, but preferred if she's your wife - if you have a spare room you could rent it HOLIDAY MAKER'S , or as PG . Option's are innemurable just start what ever you feel you can and you will be able to earn more
Answered by simon waaras, 08 May '11 02:28 pm

(0)
 (0)
7.

Rs.20,000/- is not a meager amount!
Answered by SREENIVAS, 08 May '11 02:18 pm

(0)
 (0)
8.

I may not be able to suggest any such scheme, Sir. However, I will advise you that all the schemes to earn money from home, through internet are bogus.
You will be told how, many people earned thousands of dollars (even hundreds, to make it look genuine) by just clicking while sitting at home. There would be photographs of smiling "beneficiaries" thrown in.
In the end you will be asked to send $ 19.00 or 29.00 or Rs.400/- or 500/- for the package which they will mail you to start your earnings. But after you have sent them the money you will never hear anything from them.
So, my dear Sir, there is no such scheme on the net, only fraudulent tricks. So, be careful.
Answered by QueSera Sera, 08 May '11 01:12 pm

(0)
 (0)
9.

U can go for some part time job if u can
Answered by babu rao, 08 May '11 01:04 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

The registration is done by J &K Govt. Tourist Offices, located at Delhi , Mumbai, Calcutta, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Jammu and Srinagar.The fil..more

Answered by birendra singh