Using your phone's internet browser
go to:
Click and drag this link to
the Home icon in your browser.

Answers related to 'how-to-manage-police-if-they-seize-vehicle-after-accident-an'


Ascertain as to in which court the accident case is sent for adjudication. Normally, the court will be the court of sub-divisional judicial magistrate... more

Answered by Girija Mahapatra, 17 Nov '08 09:26 pm

Ask a Question

Get answers from the community

600 characters remaining
Latest results for 'how-to-manage-police-if-they-seize-vehicle-after-accident-an'
new results. To see, click here.