Q.

Both my fiancee and I like the style and design of wedding dresses in www.weddingdressesshop.co.nz/. I want my darling can get what she likes the best. So if I order one piece of wedding dress form this company, how many day will it take when we receive the dress? We live in New Zealand. Thanks!

Tags: thanks, money, careers
Asked by Green Aqua, 05 Jul '11 02:33 pm

1.

Well, send your mail to the company and find out...!
Answered by Dil Se, 05 Jul '11 03:12 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

I wish you good luck...kindly leave this note in the 'feedback' column of the above site.
Answered by sumati gayki, 05 Jul '11 02:39 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

Have no idea. But make sure that the shop tells you the delivery time that is reasonable for you.

Make payment with the credit card that protect the customer's interests about the quality of the goods received and the delivery time. Previously, a friend of mine from Australia had purchased something using Amex (I am not advertising for them, but there can be many other credit card companies), and the found item was faulty. Calling the supplier did not help, then he called the credit card company. The very next day, there were people from the supplier, who replaced the item.
Answered by Aarnika Tiwaari, 05 Jul '11 02:39 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Politics is beyond common man.Original Story:The Ant works hard in the withering heat all summer building its house andlaying up supplies for the wint..more

Answered by Lucky