How I protect my lever without medicine
Ordinarily, the bile helps the digestion of fats in the small intestine. As a result of the lack of bile in the small intestine caused by the obstruction, fats fail to be digested properly, and the excreta lose their normal color, appearing whitish because of the absence of bile and the presence of excessive fats.
The major symptoms of jaundice are retching and vomiting, weakness, loss of appetite, whitish stool, constipation, low fever, yellow coloration of the eyes and urine, pain in the region of the liver, etc
- Jaundice berry is also beneficial for the treatment of jaundice. It is a bitter herbal tonic made from the bark of the jaundice berry tree. It is taken in amounts of quarter teaspoon when jaundice strikes.
- Chicory is another useful herb for the treatment of liver problems. Almost all parts (flowers, seeds and roots) of this herb are used in the treatment. The juice of the chicory plant promotes the secretion of the bile. Hence it is used in treating liver problems like bilary stasis, sluggishness of the liver, bile obstruction, jaundice and enlargement of the spleen.
- Roots of dandelion provide a good liver care. Boil small amount of dandelion root in a glass of water for 10 minutes. It stimulates the liver and the gall bladder for the proper utilization of fats within the body. It also helps in the detoxification of the liver.
- Gokulakanta is used for the treatment of several ...more
- Do not take tea and other beverages in order to maintain healthy liver. This is necessary for liver care.
- Do yoga and breathing exercises everyday to keeps the liver and other body organs healthy from inside and outside. Pranayam, kapalbharti, bhadrika and anulom vilom are very helpful in keeping your whole system and liver healthy.
- Drink plenty of fresh and clean water. Water keeps the body system clean and healthy.
- Say a strict no to alcohol as it badly impacts liver.
- For liver problem, detoxification of the liver is necessary. This is done by fasting for a day. After that, food that is easy to digest must be taken. Bitter vegetables such as bitter gourd and bitter drumstick must be given.
- Goats or cows milk should be taken instead of buffalos milk. Similarly buttermilk should be taken instead of curds.
- Garlic must be included in the diet of patient suffering from liver problems.
- Do no ...more
- Add a little salt and some roasted cumin seeds to a glass of buttermilk. Drink this early in the morning. This will keep your liver healthy and protects it from disorders.
- Make papaya seeds extract and mix a teaspoonful of lime juice in it. Take this juice once a day.
- Prepare a mixture of carrot and spinach juice in the ratio of 1:1. This is very beneficial for liver cirrhosis. Take a glass of this juice everyday for at least three-four weeks.
- Prepare a mixture of honey and bhringaraj. This is very beneficial in treating liver cirrhosis. Add two teaspoons of juice of bhringaraj and two teaspoon of honey. This should be taken two times in a day (half in the morning and half in the evening)