Using your phone's internet browser
go to:
Click and drag this link to
the Home icon in your browser.

What about employment regulations in UK?

Asked by lilly, 25 Nov '08 06:14 pm
  Invite a friend  |  
  Save  |  
 Earn 10 points for answering
Answer this question  Earn 10 points for answering    
4000 characters remaining  
Keep me signed inNew User? Sign up

Answers (1)


You can go to for employment regulations in the UK.
Answered by arunraj vs, 25 Nov '08 06:14 pm

Report abuse
Not Useful
Your vote on this answer has already been received

Ask a Question

Get answers from the community

600 characters remaining

Related Answer


If u are very good at studies: get out to the us of a and dont come backif u are still a student: pay huge fees and go to uk or australia and never co..more

Answered by Haalayudha Dattuni