Using your phone's internet browser
go to:
Click and drag this link to
the Home icon in your browser.

Are Department of Public Grievance and Redressal working or the officers are paid wihtout any effective work?
Is vigilence department really working effectively?
Are Consumer forum working honestly and helpful for consumers?
Are Lok Adlats working for the help of poor and for out of court settlement of petty disputes or bank loans or insurance claims? In fact Magistrate in charge of Lok Adalat in most of the districts simply announce the settlement already arrived at bewteen the contesting parties by fianacial institute or the department concerned.

Asked by Danendra Jain, 15 Feb '09 10:45 am
  Invite a friend  |  
  Save  |  
 Earn 10 points for answering
Answer this question  Earn 10 points for answering    
4000 characters remaining  
Keep me signed inNew User? Sign up

Answers (1)


The public grievance redressal cell is there for name sake only. For example in Tamilnadu under the management of one Special Officer, the special cell for petitions is there in the office of the Chief Minister. The special officer is supposed to verify each and every application and send the petition to the head of the department concerned in the district and at the same time inform the petitioner as to whom he should contact for further informations on his grievances. But gradually importance on such representations of the public has been given up and the petitioners are simply forwarded after a long delay to the districts concerned and the result of the action taken is neve watched. A mere waste of public funds,.

Vigilance and anti-corruption is working depending on the officer concerned. For example in Coimbatore several cases traps while paying the bribe have been effected only to the smart , effective and earnest actions of the Lady officer now on duty. In other d ...more
Answered by sarma sarma, 15 Feb '09 12:26 pm

Report abuse
Not Useful
Your vote on this answer has already been received

Ask a Question

Get answers from the community

600 characters remaining

Related Answer


Lodge a complaint with the Consumer Redressal Forum working in the district where the Shop from you purchased the disputed situated...more

Answered by thampy chacko